Make a material donation
We are happy to accept (subject to availability of space in our premises):
- Computer equipment (flat screen, photocopier, laptop, etc).
- Small appliances in good condition (microwave, blender, toaster, hoover, etc.).
- Bikes in excellent condition
- Washing machine and dryer in good condition
- Non-perishable food for the preparation of our meals
- School materials (dictionaries, jotters, pens, markers, ruler, scissors, glue, calculator, new children’s schoolbag, pencil case, coloured markers, A4 paper, postage stamps).
- Hygiene products (soaps, toothbrushes, toothpaste, combs, shampoos, shower gels, etc)
- Cleaning materials (cleaner, bleach, washing powder, brush, squeegee, bucket, cloths, )
For the sake of maintaining optimised management of our storage space, please do not drop off donations without an appointment.
Unfortunately we cannot accept large donations of folders and other office materials due to lack of storage space.